Friday, November 7, 2008

My Hideaway in the Swamps of Louisiana

Normally I don't tell stories on myself...If, You may see some humor, feel free to laugh. The weekend I took these pictures, there were two events that stood out. The 1st was early Friday morning, two coyotes tuned up about 30 yards from the room I was sleeping in. It was awesome. I don't normally hear coyotes, so upon waking, I was also trying to figure out where the heck I was. I didn't know two coyotes could make that much noise. I believe it was pretty close to a full moon, that made it a bit erie..
The 2ND event, that weekend was also opening season for ducks. Keep in mind, I was set up about 30 yards from the water in a deer blind with cameras set up ready for the dawn to happen. Well, You can pretty well guess the rest of that story. Yep, I think those duck hunters spent the night in those blinds. I still had a bump on my head the next day from the top of the deer blind


This is where you can hit the rewind button


Where the Magic is kept!

No one home.............

Acorns are slippery!!

Camera Shy Bird

2 comments:

dabrah said...

These are quite simply amazing. You take such good photos.

icapture said...

Hey Dabra! How are ya?
You are too kind...
Took a drive into Oklahoma today. I shot a few hawks in flight, nothing special. I'll be updating the clearproductionservices.com site soon. Look under PHOTO.

Joe B